Jim BarnesPresident & CEO
enVista’s mission is to provide the highest quality professional services and innovative solutions to enable enterprise excellence. Our expert consultants partner with you from operational analysis and solution selection, through implementation and beyond, to empower and educate your team, maximize results and ensure success.
Our Guiding Principles hold us to the highest standards and ensure your organization receives the value you expect from your enterprise and supply chain investments. Hundreds of clients across a variety of industries successfully partner with us as part of their business strategy.
Broad Supply Chain Solutions, Deep Transportation Expertise
enVista improves customer service, reduces waste and improves profitability – from source to consumption. We bring strong transportation management capabilities and market leadership in vendor management.
enVista’s leading transportation solutions include:
- Transportation Assessments: We assess your current to future state process design and identify savings opportunities within current processes and flows.
- Master Planning / Modeling: Our transportation experts deliver mode optimization and fleet modeling and perform what-if scenario-based savings analyses. We also analyze prepaid to collect conversion and identify consolidation opportunities by use of pool points or multi-stops.
- Carrier Contract Analysis and Negotiation: With proprietary data analysis tools and the deep experience of our transportation consultants, enVista regularly delivers client cost savings of 5-20% in the area of carrier contract analysis and negotiation. We negotiate directly on your behalf or guide you through the contract negotiation process to ensure you receive the carrier incentives to which you are entitled and deserve. We then go beyond the analysis and negotiation process to manage your contracts and ensure that your carriers remain compliant.
- Transportation Technology Selection and Implementation: Our transportation experts have over 20 years of experience supporting clients with their toughest Transportation Management System (TMS) projects. Our consultants have a thorough understanding of the TMS marketplace along with each vendor’s strengths and weaknesses. enVista will assist you in solution design, identifying and building requirements for a new TMS and building an internal business case for company leaders. From there, we will lead, develop and conduct an RFI/RFP for a TMS vendor selection and provide implementation support through our standardized implementation methodology.
- Managed Transportation Operations: enVista’s managed transportation team provides flexible offerings that can be tailored to fit your business model and needs. We offer programs designed to accommodate the needs of mid to large-sized companies that would like to license their own TMS and control their own carrier contracts, as well as more comprehensive packages for small to mid-sized companies in need of a solution that handles all of your daily transportation.
- Invoice Audit / Bill Pay: enVista’s proprietary solution, myShipINFO®, is a web-based freight audit and payment solution designed to provide greater shipment visibility, carrier performance monitoring, management reporting, invoice auditing and refund recovery. This proven solution evaluates carrier services across all modes of transportation and generates cost savings on parcel shipping by securing all of the refunds to which your organization is entitled through a systematic invoice audit process.
- Vendor Management: enVista provides a comprehensive vendor compliance and management solution that drives critical process optimization and enables optimal vendor performance. We close all visibility and communication gaps between retailers and their partners by providing visibility to and management of POs, transportation and ASNs. Our team also provides ongoing operational support, collaborating with your vendor base, monitoring and ensuring data quality, providing monthly training, and onboarding new vendors.
enVista’s expertise and comprehensive approach to inbound transportation delivers significant savings, waste reduction and competitive advantage. Let us enable your supply chain success through improved transportation.