Cargo in Motion
Seaonus, headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, is an asset-based logistics Company, owning companies that operate in multiple points of the logistics network, including Stevedoring, and Dry and Temperature Controlled Warehousing. With operations in Jacksonville, Florida; Mobile, Alabama; and New Orleans, Louisiana; we’re expanding our outstanding service to provide total solutions across the country, at port and beyond. Whatever it takes to deliver shipments from point to point is where our focus and resources will remain because we are most interested in taking our customers—and their cargo—to the next level.
- Our secure warehouse facilities offer motion detection devices, cameras and online instant secured access via Internet to all cargo handling activities.
- 444,863 square feet of temperature controlled warehouse space ranging from -10 degrees F to +45 degrees F located in Jacksonville, Florida and 115,218 square feet of -10 degrees F temperature controlled warehouse space in Mobile, Alabama.
- 690,183 square feet of dry space in Jacksonville, FL and 125,310 square feet in New Orleans, LA.
- Shrink wrapping, blocking and bracing, and HHG handling capabilities, blast freezing, order picking consolidation services and experience.
- Highly configurable Warehouse Management System designed for automated shipping and receiving, recording and reporting package and size information, distribution, and various commodities.
- Warehouse services include USDA Import/Export services, fumigation and flexible shipping and receiving hours.
- Warehouse facilities are approved by the FDA.
- Outside storage available at each portside location.
- Real Time Internet Based Cargo Tracking System.
- All facilities have rail capabilities.
Stevedoring and Terminal Services:
- We offer a trained staff of over 200 employees, including Master Riggers, IMO Certified Managers and Supervisors and Port Qualified Container Crane Operators.
- Extensive experience in all modes of cargo handling requirements on a weekly and monthly basis, including heavy Lift; RORO; LOLO; out of gauge cargoes and heavy lift operations.
- All of our Locations own their own equipment. This includes container handlers, Forklifts up to 50,000 lbs. and a wide assortment of trucks, vans and mobile equipment to get the maximum production out of each job.
- We have a strong management team comprised of all major sectors of the Maritime Transportation Industry and Logistics as well as established relationships with the CSX, Norfolk Southern, Jacksonville Port Authority, Alabama State Port Authority, Port of New Orleans and other local and national port communities.
- Experienced in loading and unloading of temperature sensitive and ambient cargo, including container, general cargo and heavy lift capabilities.
- State-of-the-art Vessel Management System (VMS) that tracks arrivals, departures, customer’s activity and commodity by vessel. Provides up-to-date real time information available via the internet.
- On dock reefer plugs to handle refrigerated containers land staging requirements.
- Certified scales for weighing containerized and out of gauge break bulk cargo.
- 45 acres of long term leased waterfront property plus additional overflow property as needed to accommodate all types of cargo.
- Direct Railroad access to both the terminal and shipside berthing area.