JAXPORT is the 4th fastest growing import port in the U.S. Find out what we’re doing right.
As the 4th fastest growing containerized import port in the nation, JAXPORT is now the port of choice for thousands of businesses worldwide. On the export side, we’re also a top 10 U.S. port. Located in Northeast Florida in the heart of the South Atlantic, minutes away from Interstate highways and major rail hubs, your shipment is never more than a day away from 60 million consumers. Together, we can move your business further.
- Dozens of ocean carriers with direct connections to the world’s largest ports: Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe, South America and more
- Experience handling all types of cargo: containers, Ro/Ro and autos, dry and liquid bulks, breakbulk, heavy lift and specialty cargoes
- Three interstate highways (I-95, I-75, and I-10) as close as one mile to the terminals
- 60 million U.S. consumers within a one-day truck drive
- On-dock rail that connects to CSX, Norfolk Southern and Florida East Coast Railway
- Skilled, diversified labor options
- Port labor force regularly exceeds 40 moves per hour
- Truck turn times as low as 14 minutes
- Competitive intermodal and trucking rates
- Individualized customer service with superior results
- Savings from internationally ranked Foreign Trade Zone No. 64
- More than 120 million square feet of regional warehousing and distribution space
Start moving your cargo through JAXPORT today! Our dedicated Sales Team and port partners offer customized shipping solutions tailored to the efficient handling of your specific cargo.