As a leading provider of cloud based global trade management (GTM) solutions, Amber Road automates the global supply chain across sourcing, logistics, cross-border trade, and regulatory compliance activities to dramatically improve operating efficiencies and financial performance. This includes collaborating with suppliers on development, sourcing and quality assurance; executing import and export compliance checks and generating international shipping documentation; booking international carriers and tracking goods as they move around the world; and minimizing the associated duties through preferential trade agreements and foreign trade zones.
Amber Road’s solutions are currently deployed to global users at some of the world’s most successful 3PLs, ocean carriers, brokers, manufacturers, retailers, and high technology companies.
Amber Road is headquartered in East Rutherford, New Jersey with offices throughout North America, as well as international offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Switzerland, The Netherlands, and China.
- End-to-end workflow, document determination and regulatory controls to automate import/export compliance and logistics
- Complete order, shipment and in-transit inventory visibility and event management across all modes of transportation
- Landed cost calculation that includes accurate freight costs, product costs, import and export duties, taxes, rules of origin, preferential trade agreements and insurance costs
- A regulatory database that houses up-to-date global trade content and international business rules for 145 countries, covering more than 95 percent of world trade
- Tools for screening against over 325 government-issued denied party lists
- A pre-integrated worldwide supply chain network of trading partners
- Global transportation optimization with multi-factor routing, door-door costing and delivery performance metrics
- Extensive buy-side logistics contract management and freight audit tools
- Automated logistics pricing and proposal automation tools for logistics service providers
Amber Road’s GTM solutions are powered by Global Knowledge®, the industry’s most comprehensive and up-to-date database of global trade content and international business rules, including tariff and contract rates, preferential duties and taxes, import and export controls, restricted parties lists, and all trade documents required for cross-border commerce.