Old Dominion (NASDAQ: ODFL) is a leading, less-than-truckload (“LTL”), union-free company providing premium service at a fair price. OD offers regional, inter-regional, and national LTL service. In addition to its core LTL offerings, the company provides its customers a broad range of logistics services including ground and air expedited transportation, supply chain consulting, truckload brokerage, container delivery, and warehousing.
Beyond the continental United States, Old Dominion provides service to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Through strategic alliances, the Company also serves more than 40 ports in Asia and more than 65 in Europe. From sea to shining sea and anywhere in between, Old Dominion prides itself in providing reliable, seamless service.
Old Dominion also offers a consumer home moving service: OD Household Services.
Old Dominion’s safety record, claims ratio, and on-time service are among the best in the industry, and OD takes great pride in all of its employees who are driving this success. For more than 80 years, Old Dominion has been helping the world keep promises.
Recently, Old Dominion was recognized with the following acknowledgements for company leadership in the industry:
- Mastio & Company ranked Old Dominion as the No. 1 National LTL Carrier for the sixth consecutive year.
- Forbes Magazine named Old Dominion as one of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies for the third consecutive year and as one of America’s Best Employers.
- Fortune Magazine named Vice Chairman and CEO, David Congdon, 2015 Top 50 Businessperson of the Year.
- NASSTRAC honored the company as 2015 Carrier of the Year for the third consecutive year.
- Inbound Logistics named the company to its 75 Green Supply Chain Partners (G75) List for the fifth consecutive year.
- Supply Chain Brain named Old Dominion in its 2015 “100 Great Supply Chain Partners” listing.
- Numerous Carrier of the Year Awards.
For more information about Old Dominion, visit odfl.com or call (800) 235-5569.