Global Trade Management today is more than just international trade compliance. Companies need to look end-to-end to derive the most value from a GTM investment. With Amber Road you can assemble a solution that cuts across global sourcing, supply chain risk, logistics and trade compliance processes.
Our GTM solution is a cloud-based platform that plans, optimizes and executes all aspects of global trade. It has the broadest functional footprint of any GTM solution in the market.
Our solutions also incorporate in-house sourced, country-specific regulatory trade content, gathered, interpreted and updated on a daily basis by Amber Road’s seasoned trade professionals.
Managing successful supplier relationships requires a great deal of collaboration. Given the added complexity of global vs. domestic shipments - different languages and time zones, longer lead times, complex trade regulations - collaborating with foreign suppliers is even more difficult and more important.
Our GTM software suite is comprised of solutions to automate and manage business processes for:
- Global Sourcing: Streamline real-time visibility with brands, retailers and suppliers to improve the planning, forecasting, and raw material reservation processes.
- Risk & Quality Management: Accurately determine that all trading partners are in compliance with regulatory requirements and standards defined for product safety and quality that reflect the importance of the brand.
- Production Management: Achieve greater visibility, become more agile and competitive, and reduce sourcing costs across the board.
- Transportation Management: Identify and remove inefficiencies resulting in shorter cycle times and less variability, helping companies reduce transportation costs, while improving service levels and transit times.
- Supply Chain Visibility: Connect importers and exporters with their overseas suppliers, logistics providers, brokers, and carriers.
- Export Management: Automate the end-to-end export process to reduce export compliance risks and improve export efficiencies.
- Import Management: Automate import activities and provide critical information for decision makers, including the data needed to measure key performance indicators.
- Duty Management: Simplify and automate the qualification and administration process of preferential trade programs along with managing Foreign-Trade Zones.
By centralizing and automating these processes, Amber Road accelerates the movement of goods across international borders, enhances compliance and reduces global supply chain costs.