Old Dominion (NASDAQ: ODFL) is a leading, less-than-truckload (LTL), union-free company providing premium service to all its customers. OD offers regional, inter-regional and national LTL service. In addition to its core LTL offerings, the company provides its customers a broad range of logistics services including ground and air expedited transportation, supply chain consulting, truckload brokerage, container delivery and trade show logistics. In addition, through strategic alliances, the Company’s customers have access to international freight forwarding services throughout the world. Old Dominion also offers a consumer home moving service: OD Household Services. Old Dominion’s safety record, claims ratio and on-time service are among the best in the industry, and OD takes great pride in all of its employees who are driving this success. For more than 80 years, Old Dominion has been helping the world keep promises.
Recently, Old Dominion was recognized with the following acknowledgements for company leadership in the industry:
- Mastio & Company ranked Old Dominion as the No. 1 National LTL Carrier for an unprecedented seventh consecutive year.
- The American Trucking Associations honored the company with the 2016 President’s Trophy award in the Over 100 Million Miles category.
- Inbound Logistics named the company to its 75 Green Supply Chain Partners (G75) List for the sixth consecutive year.
- NASSTRAC honored the company as 2016 Carrier of the Year for the fourth consecutive year.
- Supply Chain Brain named Old Dominion to its 2016 100 Great Supply Chain Partners listing.
- Logistics Management recognized Old Dominion with the Quest for Quality award as Top Multi-Regional LTL Carrier for the seventh consecutive year and also as Best Expedited Carrier.
- Numerous Carrier of the Year awards.
For more information about Old Dominion, visit odfl.com or call 800-235-5569.