Who We Are
PLS Logistics Services is a tier-one, full-scale provider of transportation management services. As a non-asset provider, PLS’ carrier network consists of over 60,000 trucking companies along with Class-1 railroads and major barge companies. PLS has the largest flatbed network in the industry. Our technology-driven solutions deliver true cost savings and service improvements. We have logistics experts across all modes and multiple industry verticals, including industrial, energy, CPG, and retail.
Effective transportation management enables shippers to increase visibility, manage inventory, improve processes, reduce costs, and enhance service performance.
- Brokerage Services: For spot market freight shippers, our representatives can always find you the best rates and capacity while monitoring your shipments through delivery.
- National Accounts: For shippers looking for committed capacity, our logistics expertise and carrier network is the solution for strategic portions of your distribution network.
- Managed Transportation: For shippers looking to improve service and lower costs, our team will work with you to find pain points and use actionable data to generate strategic results.
- Inbound Freight Management: To direct inbound freight, shippers have to take control. PLS inbound specialists monitor your vendors, making sure they don’t use a carrier that costs you more.
Technology: Going PRO
With PRO, you can oversee all freight shipping, from planning to freight settlement. With our proprietary TMS, you can operate, plan and optimize transportation activity by merging all shipping processes into one online platform.
- PLS PRO: Scalable, customizable and user-friendly. PLS PRO seamlessly integrates with your existing business systems and is designed to optimize shipments, consolidate billing and track KPIs.
- PLS PRO 2.0: Uncomplicated, innovative and configurable. 2.0 is exclusively for LTL freight moves, with a carrier portal unlike anything on the market. It has a density class estimator, auto GL coding and digital BOLs.
- Mobile Apps: Innovative, reliable and responsive. PLS Live Track app, for client-shippers, enhances visibility with status notifications, reporting and map-based tracking. PLS Carrier Connect app, for dispatchers and drivers, permits drivers to instantly share their location, receive dispatch information and upload photos.
At PLS Logistics, we generate long-term results for our clients. We identify challenges and create custom solutions so that you can focus on your core competency.