Unmatched Global Platform
- Actively developing and managing industrial real estate on four continents
- Strategic focus on global and regional markets
- Specializing in infill locations, owning and operating logistics facilities near key seaports, airports and major highway interchanges
World-Class Strategic Capital Franchise
- Focused solely on industrial real estate
- Currently managing $39.5 billion in assets
- Offering investors a broad range of opportunity along the risk/return spectrum
Committed To Being The Best And Most Diverse Real Estate Organization
- The deepest pool of talent in the industry
- Expertise in operations, development and asset management second to none
- Extensive customer relationships resulting from exceptional customer service
- $64.9 billion in total assets under management
- Approximately 666 million square feet (61.9 million square meters) owned, managed or under development
- Operating portfolio of 3,347 industrial properties
- Operations in 20 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia
- Over 1,555 colleagues serving 5,200 customers worldwide
- Publicly traded REIT on the NYSE under the symbol “PLD”
- Member of the S&P 500
- Among the top 100 most sustainable companies in the world
Prologis in Mexico
Consistent demand driven by logistics and manufacturing sectors.
- Prologis Park Grande in Mexico City under construction with 8 buildings totaling 4 MSF.
- Mexico City demand significantly exceeding new supply.
- Emerging e-commerce generating new demand.
- Peso devaluation pressuring customers towards peso leases and limiting rent growth of USD leases.
Prologis in Brazil
Political and economic hope given recent impeachment process. Customers remain cautious.
- Demand is driven by companies seeking cost e ciencies o ered by modern, well located space and by e-commerce requirements.
- 100% of our portfolio is large Class-A space developed by us in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. This space continues to outperform the overall logistics market.
- Less than 40% of the ~115 MSF Sao Paulo market is Class A modern space.
*As of 30 September 2016