Manufacturers today must make sourcing decisions in an environment where they don't know all of the factors. Globalized sourcing operations increase the likelihood of risk or disruption at every turn. Despite these perils, many companies are not taking risk management seriously and have paid dearly as a result. Learn how you can improve your company's level of resiliency to better respond to supply chain disruptions by downloading this whitepaper.
- 4 Key Supply Chain Agility Benefits
- 4 Keys to Digitizing Your Global Supply Chain
- AAEI Benchmark Report: eCommerce Impacts Global Trade
- Bracing for Instability in Global Trade
- Revisiting Supplier Relationship Management to Boost Real Value in the Supply Chain
- What You Need to Know About the New Container Weight Requirement (SOLAS)