Organizations with diverse and complex transportation needs rely on Odyssey’s innovative technologies to deliver thorough, high-value logistics strategies. Our clients benefit from expert tailored solutions across multiple transportation modes, backed by the power of our more than $3B freight network.
Complete, Global Services
With operations in North America, Europe, and the Far East, Odyssey’s logistics programs and services are available in all modes of transport, including:
- Ocean container transport and repositioning
- Intermodal ISO tank – chemical and food grade
- Food grade flexitank services
- Metals; specialized Load and Roll Pallet (LRP) for safe, damage-free transportation
- Flatbed and warehouse
- Bulk tank truck and ISO tank depot services
- Bulk brokerage; planning and contracting available
- Truckload and Less-than-Truckload; managed by client or Odyssey
- Domestic and International Logistics; N.A., EMEA, APAC
- Global sample fulfillment and distribution
- Freight management; single-source for contracting, track and trace, invoice audit/pay and claims support
- Rail; procurement, car maintenance, operations, service monitoring and reporting, fleet and car tracking
- Facilities; supply chain needs analysis start-up and network optimization projects
- Customs brokerage
- International freight forwarding; transport and technology
- NVOCC; full container and load shipping solutions
Partner with Us
Whether you choose to have us support all or a portion of your logistics services or to manage it yourself via our web-based dashboard, partnering with Odyssey gives you access to our exceptional logistics and technologies and returns transparency and control to your transportation needs.
Odyssey is here to help – contact us today.