Deliver customer specific logistics solutions through exceptional customer service.
- TIA Member
- NASTC Best Broker program
- EPA SmartWay Transportation Partner (Logistics)
- Diamond Broker Program – Truck Stop
- ITS Financial
- Transport Topics Top Freight Brokerage Firm
- SEDEX Respect Program
- Truckers Against Trafficking
- Top 3PL by Food Logistics Magazine
- 2021 Top 100 3PL Provider by Inbound Logistics
- 2021 Premier Carrier by FourKites
RMX Global is known for a legacy of leadership in truckload logistics since 1983. In addition to our 38 years of nationwide full truckload expertise and serving the complex needs of the food products industry, RMX has now launched a new last mile division. Last Mile LLC relieves the many issues shippers face delivering into a major city.
STRATEGIC – HISTORIC – EXPERIENCED
We simplify complex logistics challenges across the U.S. so customers and carriers can focus on running their business. RMX is known for efficient, progressive, and customer-focused solutions to improve freight transportation for almost 40 years.
- Full Truckload: Refrigerated/Dry
- Supply Chain Management 3PL/4PL
- Custom Management Technology
- Customized Refrigerated Fleet
- Warehousing and Cold Storage
- Last Mile Service into NYC 5 Boroughs
Northeast Last Mile Logistics
Last Mile LLC was formulated by the feedback of our valued customers. No longer did they want to incur the tolls of the Northeast, the traffic, and the difficulty delivering to their customers who are located within a metropolitan region. Last Mile LLC takes all the headache out of their delivery process into a major city and handles all their issues for them. We save you money on your overall transportation by relieving your biggest issue, which is delivering into NYC. Allow your trucks to drive on the easy road, while we take on the hard ones.
“We offer tremendous flexibility, long-term industry experience—since 1983—but what really differentiates us from the rest is our people. RMX is a well-seasoned team that has decades of experience, as a broker, which translates to decades of industry relationships. We still enjoy doing business with some of our original customers, and I think that speaks volumes.”
—Kelly Greenlee, President of RMX Global
Be a part of the RMX team. Contact Us Today. RMXglobal.com