Legacy Supply Chain
President & CEO
Commitment to Our Customers:
In a more connected world, our customers are more responsive to the growing demands of delivering great experiences. We aim to build stronger, efficient, and sustainable supply chains that are as good for businesses and the environment. We embrace our role as a connected partner in our customers’ businesses—in ways that smaller 3PLs cannot, and larger 3PLs will not.
Commitment to Our People:
Our purpose is to create a legacy of servant leaders who help people, commerce, and communities work better together.
For nearly 40 years, some of North America’s leading retailers, manufacturers, and online businesses have selected Legacy to build scalable supply chain solutions that enable better connections with customers across all sales channels. Our methods allow our customers to maintain more control.
Solving Today’s Logistics Challenges…
Businesses selling through multiple distribution channels face new demands to deliver faster & more cost-effectively, while also creating better customer experiences. Some of the top challenges facing businesses with omni-channel supply chains include: warehouse and transportation capacity & cost pressures, labor challenges, lack of omni-channel supply chain operational expertise, and lacking visibility across the supply chain to name a few.
…with Omni-Channel Know-How
Supply chain has become a primary enabler of profitable, sustainable business growth—directly responsible for boosting sales, enhancing customer satisfaction, and strengthening brand loyalty. Today’s consumer-driven supply chain requires sound strategy & ability to execute across all sales channels.
We’ve invested heavily in our omni-channel capability to create integrated supply chain capacity for our customers.
- Investment in People: Our growth is driven by continued investment in talent across operations, technology, engineering, solutions, and corporate support functions—enabling us to create innovative new solutions for our customers.
- Investment in Infrastructure: Creating deeper connection between our customers and their consumers is mission critical. Our distribution, fulfillment, and transportation networks have a supply chain capacity spanning the U.S. and Canada.
- Investment in Tech: By investing in Tier 1 WMS, OMS, TMS, and Enterprise platforms we are able to drive new levels of visibility, efficiency, connectivity, and value.
Solutions for Dynamic Supply Chains
LEGACY’s know-how in dynamic supply chain environments increases speed to market, reduces costs, and increases service levels for our clients:
- Value-Added Warehousing & Distribution: Operational and human capital experts in dedicated contract distribution environments
- eCommerce Fulfillment: Direct-to-consumer expertise with scalable multi-client infrastructure
- International Transportation & Customs: Global buying power to compete on price, and we win on service with responsive, high-touch support that you won’t find with larger global forwarders
- North American Transportation Brokerage: Solving capacity challenges for shippers of all sizes, with a level of high-touch service you won’t get from the giant brokers out there
- Dedicated Fleet Solutions: Driver recruiting & retention, safety & compliance, technology implementation, and fleet operational execution to remove variability from your transportation network
- And Everything to Add Value in Between: Our consultative approach to creating deeper business partnerships seeks to add more value through continuous improvement, supply chain design & engineering, transportation analysis & planning, and customized supply chain technology solution development
Learn how Legacy can add value in your dynamic supply chain - visit Legacyscs.com or call 800.361.5028 ext. 6.