REI - Real Estate Investments
REI is an industrial real estate company, which combines the experience of its partners in real estate development and industrial buildings respectively. It is in charge of creating value for its investors by offering 360° solutions, from the acquisition to the disposal of assets.
REI is a Mexican industrial real estate developer with expertise in investment, development, leasing, real estate debt, management and disposition of portfolios and single properties. A tried and tenured real estate solution.
We create value for our investors, offering 360° solutions, from acquisition until the disposition of the assets:
- Acquisition: Coordinate due diligence and portfolio valuations to ensure viability and minimize risk.
- Development: Coordinate external experts to review construction budgets, specs and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Debt: Negotiate construction and stabilized asset loans with major financial institutions with optimal conditions.
- Leasing: Daily contact with clients and brokers to negotiate leases, renewals and expansions.
- Management: Ensure contract fulfillment and building’s conditions to maintain portfolio value.
- Disposition: Negotiate and coordinate with the legal and property management teams the explanation and delivery of information required to sell any property or portfolio.
The Team Experience
- Manage more than US$2B AUM
- 300+ buildings under management
- Experience in 15+ markets
- 40+ years of experience accumulated in REI’s team
- Administration of approx. 45 million sq. ft.
- Class A industrial complexes
- REI’s team has participated in the construction of more than 50 buildings and has experience negotiating the disposition of portfolios of more than US$1B AUM.
- From 2017 until 2021, the team has participated in the acquisition, development, management, and disposition of more than 7.5 million sq. ft. of industrial premises with an approximate value of more than US$700 million.