- Trusted supply chain partner of the world’s most recognizable brands and companies of all sizes, across consumer goods, retail food & beverage, bulk liquid, automotive and other industries
- Unmatched global network of consistent quality pallets and containers that enable suppliers, manufacturers and retailers to reliably move goods from raw material source through point-of-sale
- Recognized globally as a sustainability leader delivering greater efficiency through collaborative share and reuse program
- Over 60 years of supply chain experience, with proven customer success stories and digital order management
- Innovative and safe solutions for your people and your products including collaborative transport solutions leveraging CHEP’s digitized solutions
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth.
Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust CHEP to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely.
As pioneers of the sharing economy, CHEP created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling.
CHEP primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries.
CHEP employs approximately 11,500 people and it believes in the power of collective intelligence through diversity, inclusion and teamwork.
CHEP owns approximately 345 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 750 service centers, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points for global brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg’s and Nestlé.
CHEP is part of the Brambles Group and operates in approximately 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.chep.com or follow us on Instagram @chep_global, Twitter @CHEPna and LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/chep/.
Please also check out our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/CHEPSupplyChainSolutions.
For information on the Brambles Group, visit www.brambles.com.