Erin Van Zeeland
Senior Vice President/General Manager, Logistics Services
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Offering one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, Schneider’s solutions include Supply Chain Management, Logistics Consulting, Distribution, Warehousing, Port Drayage, Regional and Long-Haul Truckload, Expedited, Dedicated, Bulk, Intermodal, and Brokerage. We help shippers navigate the increasingly complex market with integrated solutions, technology, and expertise that deliver value year after year.
The last two years have made delivering—your P&L and your physical goods—a challenge. Strategies that worked in the past aren’t serving shippers as well in the current disruptive market cycle. Shippers are struggling with labor shortages, equipment shortages, supply chain talent (turnover), cost pressures, and an increased focus on driving efficiencies through technology.
A single provider that has the connections—people, process, technology, visibility, capacity—to optimize in real-time is the best way to solve these challenges for your business.
With decades of proven expertise in a wide variety of industries, Schneider provides the knowledge and methodologies to streamline your supply chain and keep it all running smoothly. A few ways we’re helping shippers navigate disruptive cycles are:
- Strategic shippers are redesigning their network strategy to include multimodal, dedicated, and density-driven solutions such as Market Index Pricing. We call that Capacity Stacking, and it’s the perfect solution for bringing supply to your capacity strained network.
- Using one provider for your dray, transload, and inland transportation keeps freight moving from port to door and provides business intelligence that puts you in control.
Managed Logistics and TMS
- Whether you need a full control tower, or a TMS managed by your team, we meet you where you’re at. Schneider orchestrates the physical flow of goods, data/analytics to drive smarter decision making, and payments across your supply chain.
- Scalable solutions from co-terminus to third party—experience the power of one provider with Schneider’s warehousing and distribution capacity. We offer integrated teams, innovative best-in-class technology, and nationwide warehouse, cross-dock, and transload options.
Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture Strategy
- Companies undergoing M&A activities are on the hook to realize tangible synergies. Schneider develops the roadmap needed to achieve these savings, and provides consultative services to connect disparate systems/processes for centralized planning and execution. Ensure your new footprint is optimized for your business goals.
- When traditional approaches for securing capacity no longer work, Schneider’s Managed Transportation Services give you capacity assurance, cost control, greater visibility, account management, and increased accountability—all with one point of contact.
With nearly $4.6 billion in annual revenue, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and investing in innovation for over 85 years. For more information visit schneider.com or @weareschneider on LinkedIn.