Online Advertising Specs
|BANNER/UNIT||PIXEL SIZE (WxH)||FORMAT|
|Super Leaderboard||970 x 90||GIF/JPG/HTML5|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90||GIF/JPG/HTML5|
|Top, Bottom Banner||600 x 60||GIF/JPG/HTML5|
|Top Box, Box 2,3 & In-Article Box||300 x 250||GIF/JPG/HTML5|
|Anchored Super Leaderboard*||970 x 90||GIF/JPG/HTML5|
|Interstitial**||550 x 480||GIF/JPG/HTML5|
|*Ad MUST include a close button. ** Homepage Only.|
|Ask your sales representative about Rich Media options and customized programs.|
- Acceptable web banner formats: JPEG/GIF/Animated GIF/HTML5.
- Static banner maximum size = 60K; Animated GIF or HTML5 banner maximum size 160K.
- All ads must have a working click-through URL and up to 60 characters of ALT text.
- Rich media and HTML5 based ads with audio must default to “mute” mode and include on/off functionality to control audio.
- Web banners are Site Served via Inbound Logistics’ ad server unless 3rd party tags are provided.
- Web banner creative with full or partial white background must include a 1px black or color border.
- No looping limit, animation or frames per second restrictions imposed.
- Run of Site on InboundLogistics.com excludes select publisher-designated pages.
- Materials are due 2 weeks prior to posting/release date and can be uploaded to: www.hightail.com/u/InboundLogistics.
- Questions can be directed to [email protected].