Terms & Conditions
a. Agency commission: 15% on space and color, payable to recognized agencies.
b. Cancellations or changes in orders will not be accepted after closing dates. Cancellations must be in writing and none are considered accepted until confirmed in writing by the publisher. Short rates and rebates: rates per insertion based on number of insertions used within contract year. Contracts not fulfilled are subject to rebilling at shorter frequency rates. Units cannot be canceled within 31 days prior to issue month, go-live, or deployment.
c. The publisher shall not be liable for any failure to print, publish or circulate all or any portion of any issue in which an advertisement accepted by the publisher is contained if such failure is due to Acts of God, strikes, accidents, or other circumstances beyond the publisher’s control.
d. Rates and units of space are subject to change without notice. However, at any time the change in rates becomes effective, contracts may be canceled without incurring a short rate adjustment, provided the contract rate has been earned up to the date of cancellation.
e. In the event of non-payment, the publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and / or the advertising agency jointly and severally liable for all fees, charges, costs and expenses.
f. Advertiser’s creative may not simulate the editorial content of inboundlogistics.com, or in any other way be misleading to the user. All creative is subject to approval.
g. When tendering content to Inbound Logistics, the provider affirms and guarantees the provider has the right to use all content — images, illustrations, text — in its ad, Planner profile, run-of-press insert, or any other Inbound Logistics advertising vehicle. It is the advertiser’s obligation to answer any challenges to intellectual property rights for any materials supplied to, and printed or posted online by, Inbound Logistics or Inbound Logistics Latin America.
h. Publication assumes no responsibility for quality control of off-spec ads and ads not accompanied by hard-copy color proof. Off-spec ads may be rejected and new materials requested (at advertiser / agency expense) in time to meet Inbound Logistics print schedule. Electronic files that don’t meet specs are subject to additional charges ($80/hr., 1 hr. minimum) if Inbound Logistics is required to make any changes to conform submitted materials to the above specifications.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Regulations and Procedures
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide the THOMAS copyright agent the written information specified below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the Content that you claim is infringing is located on a THOMAS website, including the permanent URL, if possible;
- Your address, telephone number, facsimile number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property owner.
The THOMAS Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Email: [email protected] with copy to:
Thomas Publishing Company LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
Five Penn Plaza
New York, New York 10001 USA