Growing complexities, such as distance, culture, and time-zones, make it difficult to manage international supply chains and can jeopardize competition in the marketplace. This eBook identifies three key capabilities for attaining global supply chain visibility: quick access to global supply chain information, proactive supply chain alerts, and efficient collaboration with global trading partners.
- Aberdeen Group Report: Strategic Sourcing and Segmentation: Prescriptive Control Tower Approach
- SCM World Report: China Trade Management: Navigating Regulatory Complexity and Change
- Aberdeen Group Report: Domestic vs. International Supply Chain Performance & Investment Disparity
- China Trade Operations: Trends and Advancements
- Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Reform Analysis