PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT | Materials Handling Solutions
- Wildeck Delta VRC: The Delta Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC) from Wildeck moves materials from one elevation to another safely and reliably. It can transfer materials to a mezzanine, rack storage system with catwalks, or an upper floor level. Featuring a side-mount motor for easier maintenance, it has no overhead mechanicals, allowing for a lower ceiling clearance.
- Geek+ RoboShuttle 8: Able to handle a variety of totes, cartons, or boxes, the RoboShuttle 8 from Geek+ is an autonomous mobile robot (AMR) system that enables super-dense storage and can reach shelves as high as 26 feet. With payloads up to 529 pounds, the goods-to-person system supports micro-fulfillment. Equipped with a depth camera and other sensors, it uses QR code-based navigation to move around a facility.
- Qimarox Pallet Lift ProRunner MK10: This heavy-duty vertical conveyor lifter from Qimarox can handle loads up to 4,400 pounds and can be used for pallets, racks, large cartons for appliances, vertical farming trays, and other heavy loads. Conveyor manufacturer Ultimation—which recently became part of the Qimarox System Partner network for the Americas—offers the Qimarox ProRunner MK10 lifter to move heavy loads that would otherwise require the design and build of a custom automation solution.
- MHS HC-Loop Double Cell: The HC-Loop Double Cell cross-belt sorter from MHS is designed to sort both small and large items with up to 99.99% accuracy, offering a throughput of up to 4,500 packages per hour. It uses sections of two cross-belt cells that can either work simultaneously to handle a single large item or independently to handle two smaller items such as flyers, polybags, and shoe boxes.
- Yale Three-Wheel Stand-Up Forklift: Featuring a tight turning radius, the three-wheel stand-up electric lift truck from Yale is engineered to efficiently move products in and out of tight spaces in warehousing and retail environments, such as loading bays. Its design provides more usable floor space and eliminates up to 65% of shock and vibration transmitted to the operator, helping to reduce fatigue and boost productivity.
- LightSort Gaylord Rack: The new automation solution from Engineering Innovation is ideal for large-scale sorting and delivery operations such as parcel returns or high-quantity intake sorting. It can sort to a variety of large containers, including gaylords and other pallet-sized options. Utilizing the LightSort Technology platform, the system can integrate into existing business logic and is powered by a touchscreen controller.
- Hyster Narrow Aisle Reach Truck: The Hyster reach truck is designed for high-density warehousing operations, offering a 3,000-4,500-pound capacity range and deep reach capabilities. The mast opening and lowered reach mechanism provide forward visibility through the mast of the forks and load when picking at height. This design also helps improve aisle visibility while traveling forward.
- Tompkins tSort3D: The new modular system from Tompkins Robotics is suited for e-commerce fulfillment and other fulfillment flows such as store replenishment and reverse logistics. The system can scale to accommodate sites as small as the backroom of a retail store and up to large distribution centers. To provide real-time updates to an operator, the system can continuously track items, orders, and order status.
- Interroll Light Conveyor Platform (LCP): The new plug-and-play conveyor platform from Interroll enables enterprises to implement scalable belt conveyor sections in order to meet automation requirements for material flow. The modular system can be planned and assembled using Interroll’s Layouter tool on a PC. The LCP is designed to transport smaller conveyed goods, as well as boxes or polybags.