iGPS Logistics LLC
President & CEO
iGPS provides innovative, world-class supply chain solutions that promote environmental sustainability, improve automation, and create unmatched value for our customers, employees, partners, and investors.
Moving the Market Forward Through Sustainable Supply Chain Solutions
At iGPS, sustainability is central to our mission and core values. We are continuing to lead a paradigm shift in the pallet pooling business to our all-plastic, recyclable pallets with embedded radio frequency identification (RFID) tags.
Our pallets are lighter, stronger, safer, and greener—better for your products, and better for our planet. It’s no wonder that iGPS continues to bring home industry accolades that include repeat honors from Inbound Logistics (G75 Green Supply Chain Partner), Food Logistics (Top Green Provider), and Supply & Demand Chain Executive (Green Supply Chain Award).
Here are just some of the ways in which iGPS promotes sustainability for the supply chain:
- STRONG & DURABLE. iGPS pallets are built with High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE), ensuring a long life. They are also edge-rackable, boasting a 2,800-lb. evenly distributed load capacity.
- SAVES FUEL. Up to 35% lighter than multi-use wood pallets, our all-plastic pallets require less fuel and cost to transport.
- REDUCES POLLUTION. By requiring less fuel for transport, our pallets reduce pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
- SAVES PRECIOUS RESOURCES. 100% recyclable. If a pallet is damaged it is molded into a new one, making its useful life indefinite.
- REDUCES PRODUCT DAMAGE. Our pallets’ near full-top deck coverage provides superior strength that reduces product damage and returned loads, adding efficiency to the supply chain.
- IMPROVES WORKER & CONSUMER SAFETY. No nails or splinters that endanger workers and equipment—not to mention consumers in the retail setting. Plus our pooled pallets’ lighter weight (~50 lbs.) meets CBA and NIOSH standards, reducing the risk of workplace injuries.
- ENHANCES HYGIENE. Unlike wood pallets, our pallets do not absorb liquids that lead to contamination, are impervious to insects, and require no toxic fumigation or other treatments.
- ENABLES PRODUCT TRACKING. Embedded RFID tags on all four sides provide supply chain transparency.
- SIMPLER ADMINISTRATION. Our pallet tracking system eliminates cumbersome paperwork and needless labor costs.
Maximize the sustainability of your supply chain while reducing your total cost of business. Call 866-806-2672 today to get started!